The automatic saws T3xx Automatica have been developed to optimize productivity. They provide high speed cutting and high quality of the cuts, up to 500 frames/hour*.
These machines cut 45° angles on picture frames, doors, windows and furniture profiles. A horizontal (or vertical) hopper is available, depending upon the dimensions and type of materials used. The magazine hold up to 40 sticks of various lengths. These saws utilize vertical drop technology that was developed over many years in production, which reduces scrap, having a knockout as small as 1.6mm (1/16”).
A color touch screen PC with Windows gives you many helpful utilities to manage your work and production management. Barcodes scanner connection available by RS232 serial connection and USB ports included.
An extremely intuitive software permits you to memorize over 5000 programs and, for every program up to 4 different cut sizes to optimize and reduce the scrap. Optional LAN port to link machinery together and for remote assistance.
Automatic cutting system
• Two saw blades (fixed at 45°angle) vertical drop technologycutting system
• Vertical and horizontal clamp that hold the moulding during the cut giving high precision and clean angle
• Made up by an automatic programmable cycle with automatic feeding system through PLC with controlled servo driven motorized carriage on gripper (PANASONIC/MITSUBISHI)
• The feeder, in automatic cycle with the mitre saw, feeds the machine continuously in hide time (1 operator can run up to 3 machines in production – if equipped by vertical hopper)
• Different optional unloading belt can be connected at the output as:
an optional unloading belt pushes the cut pieces into a work bin.
an optional collecting conveyor, moves the cut pieces to the joining area.
• SMC pneumatic valves system
• 12” colour touch screen PC Windows ™
• 3 RS 232 serial ports, 4 USB ports
• RJ45 net port (WiFi option available)
• Removable CF card (easy restart/replace)
• Remote service (optional) through LAN connection
• PANASONIC/MITSUBISHI PLC and motion control
• A very simple graphical interface permits the operator to program the work cycles. There are several different access levels that are password protected. It is Multilanguage capable including Chinese.
• The interface shows real time production data.
• Simple program creation: the operator enters the moulding info including, height, width, and the lengths to be cut. You can use the internal or external length when programming.
• Different optimized cutting, partial or by stick to length with 2 extra size cut per program. Working cycle options:
– Alternate: cuts a long and short length each cycle to complete the picture frame (x2 option available)
– Continued: cuts all pieces of one length first and then automatically cuts the pieces of the second length, also a third length if needed
– Custom: any sequence of various lengths can be programmed by the operator
– Cutting list: possibility to set more programs lines, with length and quantity of pieces
• Unlimited program storage capacity
• USB back up
• Programmable trim-cut setting
• You can use the PC when the machine is working
Production capacity may vary according to different specifics like:
• Length of cut
• Length of moulding at in-feed
• Type of moulding material and finishing used