Double Mitre Saw designed to precisely cut mitres for picture framing and woodworking applications such as picture frames, windows, doors, and furniture components.
It is a heavy duty saw built to last many years in a high production environment.
It has a unique pneumatic control system which totally supports the weight of the cutting assembly allowing a very smooth down-stroke, precise cuts, and a quick return. These saws utilize vertical drop technology that was developed over many years in production, which reduces scrap, having a knockout as small as 1.6mm (1/16”).
During the cutting process, the molding cannot move as it is held firmly to the workbench by four pneumatic clamps ensuring high quality cuts every time!
The machine is designed to last for many years in a high production environment. It provides you with a safe, simple solution to your production requirements. Equipped with dual thumb actuation buttons.
During the cutting process, the molding cannot move as it is held firmly to the workbench by four adjustable clamps which are quickly set by using the levers on the outside of the machine. Optional multiple clamp cylinders (6 per side) are available. The multiple clamp option does not require the operator to set their position. They are particularly helpful with large or odd shaped profiles.
The machine comes complete with an engraved metric measurement gauge (inch gauge optional). There are two measurement stops; a flip stop & a fixed stop which allows you to set one for the long piece & one for the short piece.
- Adjustable down stroke speed
- Fast readout measurement gauge and metric ruler to read the Internal dimension or external dimension of the frame. (inch gauge optional)
- Dual measurement stops
- External waste collection chute
- Infeed and outfeed tables
- Quick change blades
- Emergency shut off button
- Blade door complete with safety switch
- Adjustable front polycarbonate guard
- Two-hand control via thumb buttons
- Two 1.5 kw (2HP) Braking motors
- Two 80mm (3”) dust collector ports