Double Mitre Saws T2xxx
Double Mitre Saws designed to precisely cut mitres for woodworking applications such as picture frames, windows, doors, and furniture components.
It is a heavy duty saw built to last many years in a high production environment.
The machine has a unique pneumatic control system which totally supports the weight of the cutting assembly allowing a very smooth down-stroke, precise cuts, and a quick return.
These saws utilize vertical drop technology that was developed over many years in production, which reduces scrap, having a knockout as small as 1.6mm (1/16”).
During the cutting process, the moulding cannot move as it is held firmly to the workbench by four pneumatic clamps ensuring high quality cuts every time.
– Adjustable down stroke speed
– Fast readout measurement gauge and metric ruler to read the Internal dimension or external dimension of the frame. (inch gauge optional)
– Dual measurement stops
– External waste collection chute
– Infeed and outfeed tables
– Quick change blades
– Emergency shut off button
– Blade door complete with safety switch
– Adjustable front polycarbonate guard
– Two-hand control via thumbbuttons
– Two 1.5 kw (2HP) Braking motors
– Two 80mm (3”) dust collector ports